Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Stillness In Nature


On Easter holiday, My son in law took Me to Alpsee lake in Fussen. I ended up in the most beautiful location I had ever seen.the simple state of Being can say that this is probably the best.
The scenery is spectacular. Very surreal, peaceful but very enchanting lake, with Swans and Snow…The best lake I’ve ever seen. The waters were crystal clear and a beautiful blue/green With  clear water.  A pristine lake encircled by mountains,trees, and sky.I remember standing in front of these tall mountains and the most extraordinary.  coloured glacier water. As restless winds that ripple the lake’s surface.I had only dreamt of this place. Never had I imagined being here. 


I remember taking deep breaths of air. The gratitude I felt for being here alone filled my heart. As I looked up in awe at the mountains, I realized how small I was compared to this world. How minuscule my little thoughts were, although I imagined them to be so enormous. My worries, my anxiety, and my issues were but a speck compared to the eminence that stood before me. And even still, they are small compared to the universe.

 I look up, gazing at the tall, magnificent, mountains, trees and gentle cool breeze I surrender to the sounds that soothe my soul. The further I walk towards the lake more I feel every morsel of stale, old energy lift up from inside me and vanish into this magnificent and stable existence.. I begin to walk and feel neutralized. I feel the energy counterbalancing and calming me like a soothing wave caressing the lake. 
It is here where I close my eyes and listen. I focus my awareness on the sounds of the trees and the water gently rippling against the rocks. I tune into the stillness of nature. I tune into the stillness of my spirit without distraction. It is within these very moments in which I connect with the true essence of who I am.

I felt A lake surface is like the human mind—is always changing. Sometimes the lake is calm and serene; other times a breeze, falling leaf, or splashing fish might ruffle its surface. In every case, the lake’s placidity is disturbed by something external to itself.Once one goes to that space of stillness, a whole new world of love, peace, serenity, understanding and inner strength opens…the simple state of BeingWhen you notice your mind racing, when you notice distractions and procrastination, when you notice anxiety or resentment … take a stillness break.
And in this stillness, notice all of the wonders of life that we take for granted.

“Let us be silent, that we may hear the whispers of the gods.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: