Sunday, August 28, 2011

Rainy Day Some Thoughts!

The charming weather, the chilling atmosphere, and the lurking rain! From my window I watch the rain as it washes clean the air gentle tinkling silver drops are falling everywhere.I Love to sit on the window slab and watch the sound of the rain falling on the leaves an roof; and the bunch of flowers are soaked with water, Rain from the sky falls on my window,on the ground....  up my nose; Rain frizzing up my hair, Rain all around. ; I love the feeling Drops of rains falling all over me I feel nature, the beautiful smell of earth! Rain …it has its own beauty!



When it is about to rain, I undergo a strange kind of happiness, I start thinking about the days, While going to school I enjoy drizzle feel in my face is a pleasant experience. The sky was filled with moderately black clouds. Suddenly, it started to drizzle. Soon, it turned into a heavy downpour. I was thrilled, to stepped out to the house.. The cool raindrops caressed my face. The tree branches swayed, the leaves dancing to the tune of the falling rain. Clouds were busy moving and some of them deposited themselves at the horizon. The sun hid behind the clouds feeling happy for an unexpected holiday the clouds brought along.

The melody of the rain, mixed with the noises of the surroundings, infused a new vigor in me. I looked at the moving clouds. ,. While moving, the clouds drew some figures on the white canvas of the sky. I still tried to put the artistic scene and my racing thoughts into words.(When the sky and the clouds are fighting the cloud is shedding tears that is rain).Then The mist that leads you to a walk in the clouds and a beckoning green that comforts in its lushness and purity. The colors of mud and sun-showers and trees that grow in the rain have become part of my mind.

The sounds of rain always chase me smiling. I love the sound of rain. It's the most beautiful natural sound. It catches breath. It’s so calming ;I can sit and listen for hours. And the smell - it's something surreal. It's hard to explain, but there's something special in it. While most people find rainy days gloomy, I just love the monsoon rains! And again I became a child! It brings me all types of emotions which I feel it's difficult to explain...each raindrop remember me of such wonderful memories...new emotions… Rain is something to be happy or depressed, but FEEL life. The rain -Its amazing! I love the rain!

1 comment:

குறையொன்றுமில்லை. said...

my dear jayasree. iam lakshmi ammaaa.
amaithissaaral ungkalaippaththi sonnaangka. niingkalum avangka kooda thane vaangka.